Sigma is specialized homogeneous flooring specially designed for the healthcare/pharma industry keeping in mind the heavy footfalls, trolley movements etc. The product has antimicrobial properties throughout its thickness which provides a long time protection against fungal & bacterial growth and is ideal for hospital flooring.
Due to its high PVC content the Product is flexible and highly durable. These floors are produced with a smooth top surface and pleasant colors, specially for the healthcare industry. Sigma PVC flooring is coated with Polyurethane (PUR), to provide resistance to scratches, scuff marks, stains, dirt accumulation and it also ensures easy cleaning/ mopping.
- Homogeneous , hard wearing
- Random marbled pattern
- Anti bacterial / fungicidal
- PUR with Anti dirt surface minimizes scratches, scuff marks, stains and maintenance
- The flooring can be made seamless by way of thermal welding
- Application areas : hospital ( Pre & post care ), blood banks, pathology lab,
clean rooms, pharmaceuticals (sterile and production area ),food industry etc.
- Thickness: 2 mm.
- Roll Width: 1.50 linear mtr.
- Roll Length: 20 linear mtr.
- Tile Size: 305 mm x 305 mm
Please read the following instructions carefully
- After laying of flooring, the surface should be clean daily with damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with soap solution.
- Prevent point load indentation by covering your furniture legs with rubber stopper caps
- To remove stubborn stains, rub the affected area immediately with a soft coir brush or fine steel wool soaked in a warm soap solution
- Scuff marks on the floor can be removed with little application of diesel
- Use door coir or suitable mats to minimize accumulation of dust on Gem flooring
- Use water to remove any chemical spill on flooring
- Do not use any strong detergent, harsh cleaning agent or dry steel wool
- Throwing of lighted cigarette butts or match sticks on the floor should be avoided as it could lead to burn marks on the floor
- Do not drag any heavy object or furniture on the flooring to avoid scratches on the floor