Gold Strongis an elegant flexible printed flooring with an array of designs and shades to choose from. The range is ideal for average footfalls.
- In spite of an array of designs and shades the range is amazingly economical and value for money.
- Suitable for residential purposes and offices, shops, retails etc.
- Thickness: 1.0 mm.
- Roll Width: 2.0 mtr.
- Roll Length: 25 mtr.
Please read the following instructions carefully
- After laying of flooring, the surface should be clean daily with damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with soap solution.
- Prevent point load indentation by covering your furniture legs with rubber stopper caps
- To remove stubborn stains, rub the affected area immediately with a soft coir brush or fine steel wool soaked in a warm soap solution
- Scuff marks on the floor can be removed with little application of diesel
- Use door coir or suitable mats to minimize accumulation of dust on Gem flooring
- Use water to remove any chemical spill on flooring
- Do not use any strong detergent, harsh cleaning agent or dry steel wool
- Throwing of lighted cigarette butts or match sticks on the floor should be avoided as it could lead to burn marks on the floor
- Do not drag any heavy object or furniture on the flooring to avoid scratches on the floor
Gold Strong sheet must be allowed to relax for 24 hours in room temperature between 18° C and 27°C prior to installation. Vinyl flooring is suitable for laying on any surface such as concrete, steel, wooden floors etc. provided the sub-floor is even, hard and dry. Damp floors should be dried before the commencement of laying. Before installation, the base floor must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from grease and grit. Gem Flooring recommends use of Fevicol SR 998, Fevicol SR 505 or any other equivalent rubber/acrylic based adhesive of similar type.