Adventus is the newest offering from Gem Flooring. It is a high performance extremely robust and attractive product which can be used in multiple application areas with high footfall – hospitals, schools, airports and large offices. It is easy to maintain, last for a lifetime and is more affordable that you can imagine. Adventus is non-directional and has a single layered design with multi-colour chips.
- Homogeneous,hard wearing and non-directional
- Anti-bacterial and fungicidal
- “T” rating for best performance
- PUR with anti dirt surface minimizes scratches,scuff marks,stains and maintenance The flooring can be made seamless by way of thermal welding
- Application areas: Schools, hospitals, stores,large public areas,pharmaceuticals etc
- Thickness: 2.0 mm.
- Roll Width: 1.83 mtr.
- Roll Length: 20 mtr.
- Quantity: 36.60 sq. mtr.
Please read the following instructions carefully
- After laying of flooring, the surface should be clean daily with damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with soap solution.
- Prevent point load indentation by covering your furniture legs with rubber stopper caps
- To remove stubborn stains, rub the affected area immediately with a soft coir brush or fine steel wool soaked in a warm soap solution
- Scuff marks on the floor can be removed with little application of diesel
- Use door coir or suitable mats to minimize accumulation of dust on Gem flooring
- Use water to remove any chemical spill on flooring
- Do not use any strong detergent, harsh cleaning agent or dry steel wool
- Throwing of lighted cigarette butts or match sticks on the floor should be avoided as it could lead to burn marks on the floor
- Do not drag any heavy object or furniture on the flooring to avoid scratches on the floor